Applications are invited for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Civil) at PGVCL, Gujarat.
PGVCL is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Saurashtra and Kutch regions. PGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic candidates.
No. of Posts
Full time B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7 th& 8th semesters without ATKT.
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years
- For Reserved Category (ST/SEBC): 40 years on the date of advertisement. (03.12.2020)
Scope of Career Development / Prospective
The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the period of five years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil) and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer – Civil on regular establishment, in the pay scale of Rs. 45400- 101200/- subject to satisfactory completion of five years as Vidyut Sahayak.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
Fixed Remuneration for:
- 1st Year Rs. 37,000/-
- 2nd Year Rs. 39,000/-
- 3rd Year Rs. 39,000/-
- 4th Year Rs. 39,000/-
- 5th Year Rs. 39,000/-
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible. Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-333 dated 03.12.2003.
- Rs.500.00 for UR& SEBC candidates & Rs.250.00 for ST candidates (including GST)
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
- Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Dec 23, 2020
For more details, click the link below.