JOB POST: Vice-Chancellor at Tripura University [Monthly Salary Rs. 2.1L+]: Apply by Nov 8
Tripura University is the main public/central government university of the Indian state of Tripura
Title of Post
- A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
- Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Professor in a University system or in an equivalent position in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organization.
- Preferably not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of the advertisement.
The Vice-Chancellor will be the academic as well as administrative head of Tripura University.
How to Apply
The applications in the prescribed proforma given in the official link below should reach within 30 days from
the date of the publication of this advertisement, by Registered/Speed Post to: Deputy Secretary (Central Universities), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No. 325, ‘C’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110115.
“Application for the post of Vice Chancellor, Tripura University”, should be super-scribed on the envelope.
- The post carries a pay of Rs. 2,10,000 (Fixed) per month with Special Allowance of Rs. 11,250 and other usual allowances.
- The terms and conditions of the services will be those as set forth in the Act, Statues and Ordinances of the University.
November 8, 2019
Phone: 0381 237 9237
For more information, click here.
About the Author