The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 17.12.2019 for direct recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service, to fill 1141 vacancies.
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification (i.e., Degree) awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission:
- BV.Sc., Degree (now known as B.V.Sc. & A.H.,) and
- Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent
Scale of pay
Rs.55500 – 175700 (Level 21) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories: No age limit
- “Others” [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]: Should not have completed 30 Years
The Examination fee of Rs. 200/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Date of notification: 18.11.2019
- Last date for submission of application: 17.12.2019
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank: 19.12.2019
Phone: 044-25332833 / 25332855