Applications are invited for the post of Valve Instrumentation Mechanical Design Engineer at Baker Hughes, Coimbatore.
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
As a Valve Instrumentation Mechanical Design Engineer, you’ll be working within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to o issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action.
As an Valve Instrumentation Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and managing the Product Lifecycle Management for maintaining consistency of product performance
- Providing visibility and control of the system performance, functional and physical attributes.
- Making sure system preforms as intended and is identified and documented enough detail to support its projected life cycle
- Applying concepts and theories for the design and maintenance of mechanical systems such as elastomers, springs etc
- Conveying technical information both to clients and to colleagues out of other functions.
- Utilizing knowledge of pneumatic instrumentation systems and design practices to design and develop control valve systems.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor’s in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- Having experience with pneumatic actuated control valves is advantage
- Have 2D AutoCAD and 3D CAD design experience
- Have knowledge of control valve system design/ Instrument including understanding of required material selection to meet requirements.
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
- Be able to participate in the writing engineering-controlled specifications that define the product lines.
How to Apply?
Interetsed applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.