Applications are open for the post of UI/UX Designer at MobiKwik, Gurgaon for the year 2021.
MobiKwik is an Indian company founded in 2009 that provides a mobile phone based payment system and digital wallet. Customers add money to an online wallet that can be used for payments. In 2013 the Reserve Bank of India authorized the company’s use of the MobiKwik wallet, and in May 2016 the company began providing small loans to consumers as part of its service.
The company launched its MobiKwik Lite mobile app in November 2016, designed for users of older 2G mobile networks and for those in areas with poor internet connectivity. In November 2016, the company reported having 1.5 million merchants using its service and a user base of 55 million customers.
About the role
- UX/UI Design exp. develops web/mobile software and solutions.
- Wireframing of web/mobile applications, mobile web, and traditional websites.
- Solid experience in writing web/mobile applications.
- Responsible for managing and developing design, user flow diagram, wireframes, prototype, and interactive design, etc.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers to create simple, easy-to-use, intuitive UI/UX designs.
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences – all within specified product requirements and deadlines.
- The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self-starter, and excellent communicator who possesses a passion for great user experience and the ability to achieve it.
- Work with internal customers towards improving the e-commerce platform
- Knowledge of photoshop and UI is highly preferred.
- The best fit will be a candidate who has strong experience working on both Web and mobile platforms.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Team Leader at Cognizant, Pune: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Specialist-People and Culture Ops at Discovery, Bangalore: Apply Now!