Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Treasury Operations Analyst at Wipro, Gurugram.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees.
About the Job
Wipro is seeking candidates (Treasure Operations) to assist in operation reporting, bank account opening, FX trade settlement, static data updates, daily reconciliations of cash and control accounts, GL to sub-ledger reconciliations, investigating breaks for IC accounts, posting month end journals, regulatory and management reporting, and daily error investigations.
Other duties will include testing and data migration for the treasury system upgrade project.
The Treasury Operations candidate would possess the following skill sets:
- Entry level experience in a corporate / Cash Management function.
- Have exposure to Payments, Banking, Cash/Liquidity management, FX trades settlement, SWIFT messaging, KYC, Bank account opening
- Previous experience using Treasury Management Workstation and SWIFT payment processing and reporting
- Previous experience using Wall Street Suite product is a significant plus
- Familiarity with opening bank accounts and preparing forms/letters related to bank account documentation (i.e. KYC, Letter of Direction).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience with SharePoint (imaging)
- General of knowledge of accounting skills is a plus
- Trustworthy, customer-service oriented with the ability to quickly learn new system and procedures
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Please apply if :
- You are comfortable for Early Morning/Night Shift (Should be flexible with the shifts)
- You have exposure to International Payments, SWIFT messages, Treasury Operations, FX trades settlement, Money Market, Cash Forecasting, Liquidity Management etc.