Amazon.com is seeking a Transportation Analyst to join a team that integrates and manages innovative solutions that lead to improvements in Amazon transportation network.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon transportation encompasses all of the operations that deliver worldwide shipments to and from our fulfilment centres and third party locations.
Your solutions will impact our customers directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
As Transportation Analyst you will:
- Configure the inputs driving shipping decisions for packages in our Global transportation network
- Problem solving and design solutions for Amazon’s transportation network
- Support large scale transportation programs
The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. Your ability to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done would have direct impact on Amazon Transportation network efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Transportation/Supply Chain/Operations discipline or related fields.
- Strong Logical, Problem Solving skills.
- Strong analytical abilities, and high proficiency creating and managing advanced models using SQL and/or Microsoft Excel.
- Analyst work background a plus.
- Conceptual understanding of systems and configuration management.
- Advanced Degree, technical or business
- Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Transportation background.
- Experience working with IT professionals and process improvement. techniques such as Kaizen, Lean
- Manufacturing or Six Sigma Possess.
- Good business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.