Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Transmission Engineer at Nokia.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
- Fault / Configuration management/configuration of Nokia MW / SDH / DWDM
- Trouble Ticket handling
- Customer Issue handling
- Ensure to Acknowledge and close TT within SLA/OLA
- Prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node /system/services
- Emergency Handling and chronology preparation
- Coordinating with care/vendor team for handling resolved cases
- Interfacing with other Technical Teams
- Coordinating with field team if onsite support required on faults
- Hand over and activity sheet preparation
- Very Good knowledge about Transmission Concept / Connectivity / Service configuration etc
- Ability to identify problems and act accordingly as per defined process
- Ensuring Post check of activities done during MW period.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Flexible to work in 24*7 ( 10 to 12 Night Shift )
- Able to handle Pressure
- Self Learner
- Good Communication Skills
- Command on Subject
- Ready to support Team members
- Technology in charge of providing high level resolution
- Bachelor of Engineer in Electrical / Electronics.
- Nokia Certified will be added advantage.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Capgemini Exceller Off Campus Drive for 2019/2020 Graduates: Apply by Jan 9!
- JOB POST: Security Consulting Operations Project Specialist at Synopsys, Bangalore: Apply Now!