Applications are invited for the post of Trainee PLM at Indigo (Anywhere in India).
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares, tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing, Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost Control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.