Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Trainee – PLM at Indigo.
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
- Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aeronautical
- Should have completed B. Tech.
- Graduation Aggregate- 60% and above
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Engineer at Dell Technologies, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- TCS Smart Hiring 2021-22 for Graduates [Test on Nov 19]: Apply by Nov 2