Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Trainee Officer- I at Bharat Electronics Limited for its office in Bengaluru.
About the Company
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company with about nine factories and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been granted Navratna status by the Government of India.
1.Trainee Officer (Finance) – I
Number of Post
- 1st Year – Rs. 25,000/-,
- 2nd Year – Rs. 28,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs. 31,000/-
In addition to the remuneration indicated a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
Defence Innovation Organisation (DIO), New Delhi
- Experience: Candidates must possess a minimum ‘Six Months’ of relevant post-qualification industrial experience.
- Educational Qualification:
- Two years MBA programme in Finance specialization from recognized Indian University# with at least 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters as applicable.
- Universities / Institutes awarding degrees in CGPA / OGPA / Grade-point must provide a method of conversion to percentage.
- Upper Age Limit: 25years (as of 01/05/2021)
- SSLC / SSC / 10th Standard marks card (as proof of Date of Birth)
- MBA (Finance) Degree certificate (as applicable). In the case of CGPA / OGPA / Grade point, the candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA / Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
- Final consolidated marks sheet.
- Caste / Community / Disability certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBD are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format.
- Post-qualification experience certificate(s) from previous / current employer. Where the current employment certificate has not produced the offer of current employment, the latest payslip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached.
- Candidates if working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview
- Academic / Teaching / Research work experience will not be considered as relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidate should possess Experience certificates / Documents issued by the previous and present employer clearly indicating period of employment and post held.
- The decision of the Selection Committee with respect to professional post-qualification experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents will not be considered and is liable to be rejected/canceled without any prior intimation.
Rs 200/- (Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD are exempted from payment of the application fee)
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria and desirous of applying for the above posts may apply Online by clicking on the official link given below.
- No manual/paper applications will be entertained and candidates are advised not to send any hard copy to this office.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- The dates of the selections along with timings will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. A list of candidates shortlisted for video-interview will also be uploaded on the official website.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA / OGPA / Grade-point to the percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University / Institute.
- Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee and submitting the application. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for Video-Interview and the list of candidate(s) selected for engagement for the above posts will be displayed in the Careers section of the official website given below
- Request for change of Mailing address / E-mail ID / Category / Discipline as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- All future correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing any e-mail sent to the candidate
- Online submission of form- June 9, 2021
- Last date for submission- June 24, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Trainee Officer -I at Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL), Bengaluru
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Senior Specialist Team Engagement at Adidas, Gurgaon: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Business Analyst – Mi Homes at Xiaomi Bengaluru: Applications Open