The National Dairy Development Board is an institution of national importance set up by an Act of Parliament of India. The main office is in Anand, Gujarat with regional offices throughout the country.
Applications are invited for the post of Trainee at National Diary Development Board, Anand.
No. of Posts
Qualification & Experience
- B.E. (IT/Computers) or B.Tech./M.Tech (IT/Computers) or MCA or MSc (IT/Computers) or equivalent
- Any additional certification in IT is an added advantage and candidates with working knowledge in software development projects will be given preference
NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for young and energetic trainees for NDDB’s Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Group.
- Design, develop and deployment of .net / open source / Android based applications for dairy industry domain.
- Maintenance & support for existing ICT applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development in .net / Open Source / Android
- Implementation & Support of IT application
- Post-implementation support
- User training and documentation
- Helpdesk Management
Skills/ Attributes: Technical
- Knowledge in .net development
- Knowledge in Open Source development
- Knowledge in Android, JAVA
- Knowledge about Window service and Console service.
- Knowledge of working on Linux system.
- Knowledge in computer languages like PERL, Python, Sql, R studio
- Knowledge in Database (SQL Server / MySQL etc)
Exposure of Analytical / BI tool
The Traineeship is for a period of one year.
Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 May 2020 need not apply.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
June 7, 2020
For further details, click here.