Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) requires the Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator) on contract basis. They may be posted to any Unit or Regional Offices or Marketing Centres of BEL in India which is nearest to the candidate’s location.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and a premier Indian Public Limited Company in Professional Electronics with a portfolio of over 350 different products in the areas of Military Radars, Naval Systems, Electro-Optics, Weapon & Fire Control Communication, Homeland Security, Strategic Communication & Unmanned System, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics and Electro Optics.
No. of Posts
Master degree in Hindi in a recognized University with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level.
0-1 year of relevant post qualification experience.
- 1st year- Rs. 25,000/-
- 2nd year – Rs. 28,000/-
- 3rd year – Rs. 31,000/-
- Translation and typing of various documents from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- To assist Hindi Officer in organizing Hindi Meetings and Hindi Workshops.
- Maintaining files and records relating to Hindi.
- To translate various publications of official journals, books, forms, circulars, manuals, articles, etc. in Hindi and vice versa.
Terms of Engagement and Allowance
- Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator) will be engaged for an initial period of 01 year and may be extended upto a maximum of 03 years (including initial period) based on project requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- per month for the 1st year and in the event of extension of contract, the remuneration shall be Rs. 28,000/- for 2nd year and Rs.31,000/- for 3rd year per month.
- In addition to the remuneration indicated, a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
- Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement. Candidates who meet the eligible criteria with respect to educational qualification, relevant Post Qualification experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate marks scored in their relevant degree qualification||75%|
|2.5 marks for minimum stipulated post qualification experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, up to maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for Shortlisted candidates.||15%|
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the online interview based on the above criteria (out of 85 marks), in the ratio of 1:5.
- Intimation on conducting video based interviews will be sent to E-mail ID provided by the candidate. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated therein. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
- Candidates belonging to EWS category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/-. Candidates belonging to ST/PWD are exempted from paying application fee. Candidates may go through all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online). Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots before making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- EWS candidates have to fill in the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form.
- Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and forwarding the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply fill the application form through this link.
- Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to The Manager (HR/C/A&F/CMS), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013 on or before 07.07.2021. The post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope.
July 7, 2021
For further details or any clarifications mail to : email@example.com, Contact No. 080-22195369