Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Trainee at Aditya Birla Group, Maharashtra.
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd., d/b/a, is an Indian multinational conglomerate company, headquartered in Worli, Maharashtra, India. It operates in 34 countries with more than 120,000 employees. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857.
Bachelors in Science
- Responsible for samples’ analysis to maintain desired quality of products
- Executes analysis of Raw materials, intermediates & finished products by X-Ray analyser.
- Takes corrective action in case of any deviation in sample quality and set point changes done by coordinating with Process department.
- To perform Shift operation and reporting there to
- Deployment of lab boys for sample collections and their supervision.
- Does quality data feeding on hourly basis in log sheets after analysis of the samples and prepares reports of it for management.
- To ensure Safety adherence
- Ensures safety adherence by the workforce during shift operation.
- Quality assurance
- Safety compliance
Goals to be assigned
- Maintain Raw meal and cement Quality as per given target
- Ensure proper sampling and sample preparation of raw material and finished products
- Chemical and physical testing
- Maintain daily Reports
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.