Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on contract basis, for EVM production for Export Manufacturing, SC & US, Military Radars and Military Communication SBUs of Bengaluru Complex.
1. Trainee Engineer -I
- No. of Posts: 308
- Upper Age Limit: 25 years (as on 01.08.2021)
- 1st Year – Rs. 25,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs. 28,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs. 31,000/-
2. Project Engineer-I
- No. of Posts: 203
- Upper Age Limit: 27 years (as on 01.08.2021)
- 1st Year – Rs. 35,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs. 40,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs. 45,000/-
- 4th Year – Rs. 50,000/-
Qualification for Project Engineer- I and Trainee Engineer –I
4 years full time B.E / B. Tech Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics. First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
Post qualification Experience
Trainee Engineer – I
Fresh Engineering graduates in the indicated disciplines may also apply. Freshers should have completed 8th semester examinations and all other requirements for award of Engineering Degree in 2021 and should produce Provisional Degree Certificate / Engineering Degree Certificate at the time of joining (probable date of joining is October 2021). Candidates who are currently still pursuing Engineering Degree or have backlog papers from previous semesters, need not apply.
Project Engineer – I
2 years relevant post qualification industrial experience. Only relevant post qualification experience will be considered. The decision of the selection committee, with respect to relevance of experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents, will not be considered. Candidates with teaching / research experience need not apply.
Terms of Engagement
Project Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 2 years, which may be extended for another 2 years (upto a maximum of 4 years) based on project requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 1 st year and Rs. 40,000/- for 2nd year. In the event of extension of contract, the remuneration shall be- Rs. 45,000/- for 3rd year and Rs. 50,000/- for 4 th year.
Trainee Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 1 year, which is extendable for another 2 years (upto a maximum of 3 years) based on project requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- per month for the 1 st year and in the event of extension of contract, the remuneration shall be Rs. 28,000/- for 2nd year and Rs. 31,000/- for the 3rd year.
- Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement and their online application should be accepted.
- A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE / B. Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
- 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE / B. Tech.
- 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, upto a max of 10 marks)
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5. 15% marks will be allotted for interview. Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks, as per the guidelines provided by the concerned University. Failure to do so, will result in disqualification.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for the interviews will be made available on the BEL Website. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated in the call letter. Video based interviews will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
- Project Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.200/-
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
August 15, 2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 080 -22195606
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Engineer at Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: