Applications are invited for the post of Trainee Analyst at Spices Board, Kochi.
The Spices Board is the Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices. The board is headquartered in Kochi. Presently, Shri D. Sathiyan, IFS is holding the charge of both Secretary and Chairman of Spices Board.
No. of Trainees
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): 07 (2nos. Current + 5nos. by June 2021);
- Trainee Analyst(Microbiology): 02 (by June 2021);
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee: 03 (by June 2021)
A panel will be prepared for the selection of trainees for future vacancies.
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): Bachelors degree in Microbiology from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee: Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute with computer knowledge.
- The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on the date of the written test.
- Those who are trained/ undergoing training in any of the department of the Spices Board are not eligible.
- Trainee Analyst(Chemistry/ Microbiology): 1st Year ₹ 17,000 per month and 2nd year 18,000 per month.
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee: ₹ 17,000 per month for two years
One day per month.
How to Apply & Appear in Test?
- Eligible candidates may send their details as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate, etc. and experience if any) email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” in advance, before the date of written test for making necessary arrangements as per the preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Candidates appearing for the written test have to produce Annexure-I and self-attested copies of the documents submitted online at the time of the written test.
- Time, Date & Place of written test: 23-02-2021, 10:00 AM at Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi-682025. Tele: 0484-2333610 to 616.
The written test shall be conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedure(SOP) for conducting examinations laid down by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
For more details, click the link below.