Applications are invited for the post of Technical Writer at Nokia, Bangalore.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
The Mobile Networks Customer Documentation is looking for persons with a keen interest in technical writing as a long-term career.
The Customer Documentation projects deliver the hardware and software descriptions and instructions for the use of the mobile operator personnel. During writing and testing process our specialists collaborate with R&D teams and work directly in the laboratories using network equipment.
- Your role is to clarify technical concepts and putting them into documentation with a focus on emphasizing use experience (usability) and interaction design.
- You will create different type of documents, from linear documentation to GUI instructions and online helps for our product applications. You will describe specific procedures needed to our customers, so they can efficiently operate our products.
- Working across teams on global development projects (Cloud, LTE, 5G) we want you to actively follow up latest requirements and technical development of Nokia products in order to build a documentation area of expertise.
Nokia work with:
- XML, HTML, CSS
- Graduate of a technical university (not only IT or telecommunications) or university
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interest in both technical writing and mobile telecommunications systems
- Disciplined and focused on details
- Problem-solving mind
- Initiative-orientated person
- Creativity, flexibility, can-do attitude
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.