Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Technical Support Engineer-l at Cerner, Bangalore.
Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 28,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Cerner is delighted to hire a Technical Support Engineer l. As a Technical Support Engineer l, you will provide Technical Support for internal Tools/Applications and Processes. In this role you will proactively monitor system/application alarms, investigate, analyze, resolve or escalate alarms and service requests.
Your responsibility also includes, prioritizing and managing work queue in accordance with service level agreements, documenting investigation and issue resolution, triaging issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution, investigating and diagnosing performance issues of Tools/Applications.
Additionally, you will troubleshoot by gathering information, shadowing end users, testing workflows internally/externally, analyzing log files, querying tables and updating database fields.
- At least 4 years of total combined higher education and related work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related field; relevant work experience. or related field; or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Applications/Tools Support, SQL and Linux/Unix
- At least 1 year of experience in Scripting (Shell/Perl), PL-SQL and tools like GitHub, Artifactory, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Technical Support Engineer-l at Cerner, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Developer at IDFC First Bank, Bangalore: Apply by June 20
- Senior Project Engineer (Industrial & Management Engineering) at IIT Kanpur: Apply by June 28