Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Technical Specialist at Nokia, Bangalore.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
- R&D Software Development Engineer for Network Management of Optics Division products including Photonic/WDM, Optical Transport, SDH/SONET.
- Optics Network Management applications provide to the user the control of the network in terms of configuration (infrastructure, end to end services), fault supervision, performance monitoring.
- Optics Network Management applications interface with the different Network Elements provides friendly graphical User interface and implement algorithms and function to enable easier management of the network and OPEX reduction.
- Optics Network Management applications are deployed all around the word in several hundreds of installations ranging from huge to small customers.
- The SW development Engineer for Optics Network Management will be part of the Development team and will provide a contribution in new developments and maintenance of applications with the target to increase functionality and customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate is a BE / MCA / Mtech in computer science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum with great passion and motivation for high-Quality SW in complex and geographically distributed SW environments.
- Sound knowledge of CORE JAVA, Spring, Java Script continuous integration and agile practices.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL.Linux
- Familiarity with network management and OTN domain knowledge is a plus.
- Previous job experiences in leading-edge technological research & development context will be evaluated for increasing responsibilities within the development lab.
Very good at English spoken/written
- Great passion and talent for high quality SW
- Motivated and never-give-up attitude to reach assigned goals in a very dynamic and competitive international environment.
- Solid and equilibrate person, able to properly face high pace development activity
- Self-organizing capabilities
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.