Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Technical Solutions Engineer, Networking at Google Cloud, Bengaluru.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the Job
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way.
- You listen to the customer and swiftly problem-solve technical issues to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative.
- You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers.
- Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Cloud business and helping companies around the world innovate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer needs.
- Experience implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wireless, and network monitoring tools.
- Experience using techniques such as packet capture/packet analysis, artificial packet creation, load testing, and traffic path analysis to troubleshoot network latency, packet loss, and other performance issues at the packet level.
- Experience in SQL database administration, Google App Engine, open source software communities, Cloud networking solutions, and/or distributed computing technology.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix or Windows systems
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, Routing, VPNs, VLANs, Peering, Load Balancing, etc.) and of web technologies (HTTP, HTML, DNS etc.).
- Manage the customer’s problem through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer challenges on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported challenges, and building tools for faster diagnosis, so we can identify and resolve future challenges quickly.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the Supportability, products, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
- Understand customer challenges and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams like Product Management or Software Engineering.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: