JOB POST: Technical Officers at ECIL, Mumbai [7 Vacancies]: Walk in Interview on Feb 15
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of three years to work at NPCIL, Mumbai against the project requirements of Smart Governance & Solutions Division of ECIL.
No. of Posts
- Technical Officer on contract(Cat -1): 05
- Technical Officer on contract(Cat-2): 02
Qualification & Experience
- Technical Officer on contract(Cat -1):
- A First class degree of BE/BTech/MCA/MSc in Computer Science/IT/ECE with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum 01-year post qualification experience in software development in Intranet, Internet and Mobile applications.
- Technical Officer on contract(Cat-2):
- A First class degree of BE/BTech/MCA/MSc in Computer Science/IT/ECE with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum 01 year post qualification experience in Linux/Windows based OS and associated software’s utilized for services.
- The candidates should be conversant with Networking Architecture / Email Servers. Knowledge with Linux, Windows OS, RDBMS database design and tuning concepts and International certification of related technologies like Operating Systems i.e Windows/Linux, Networking and RDBMS will be an advantage.
Age limit (as on 31.12.2019)
How to Attend?
Eligible candidates can attend the interview with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, category and PWD certificate if applicable etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
- Date of Interview: Feb 15, 2020
- Venue: ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-400028
- Time: 09:00 hrs. to 12:00 hrs
Email: hrrect[at]ecil.co.in / pgrect[at]ecil.co.in
Phone:040-27120427, 27182394, 27182222
For more details, click here.
About the Author