Bharathiar University is a state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, South India. Named after Tamil poet Subramania Bharathiar, the university was established in February 1982 under the provision of Bharathiar University Act, 1981 and was recognized by the University Grants Commission in 1985.
Applications are invited for the following Temporary Positions to work under Bharathiar Cancer and Theragnostic Research Centre (BCTRC) – RUSA 2.0
No. of Posts
- Technical Officer: 01
- Technical Assistant: 01
1. Technical Officer
- Qualification: PhD in life sciences with direct work experience in handling sophisticated scientific equipment in any of the reputed labs with special training certificates on the operation of any instrument. Working knowledge of computer is mandatory.
- Salary: Temporary basis with consolidated pay of Rs.25,000/- per month.
2. Technical Assistant
- Qualification: Postgraduate degree in any life science with at least 55% marks with experience in handling sophisticated scientific equipment.
- Salary: Temporary basis with consolidated pay of Rs.10,000/- per month.
How to Apply?
- The Candidates are required to submit their application along with CV, self-attested mark statement and all the necessary experience certificates through the mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Further, the candidates are required to send 5 copies of application along with CV, self-attested mark statement and all the necessary experience certificates to the following address through post.
Sep 7, 2020
For more details, click the link below.