ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following temporary positions purely on contract basis to work on sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning activities of EVM and VVPAT at various project sites spread across India specially in West Bengal and Assam.
No. of Posts
The tenure of the contract would be for Six Months only.
A First-class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification Industrial experience including one year training period as Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA).
During deployment to the sites, selected candidates will be eligible for TA/DA and other benefits in addition to the above-consolidated pay as per Company Rules. Cashless Medical Benefits and Life Insurance Coverage while on election duty will also be admissible as per guidelines.
Upper Age Limit
- Upper Age limit as on 31.01.2021 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
- The upper age limit is further relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Method of Selection
Eligible candidates will be issued provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech and one year industrial experience based on information furnished in online application. Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at Hyderabad. Only on successful completion of document verification, final offer will be issued.
- The selected candidates are required to join within 7 days from the date of issuing offer.
- The selected candidates are required to obtain Police Verification Certificate (PVC) [not older than 06 months] and submit the same at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates will be deputed across India and will also be rotated from one state to another based on job requirement within short notice. Therefore, only the candidates who are willing to travel within short notice should submit online application. Based on organizational need candidates will also be assigned to work in production-related activities.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 06.02.2021 (14.00 hrs.)
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 15.02.2021 (14.00 hrs.)
- Issuance of call letter for Documents verification to the eligible candidates: 20.02.2021[Tentative]
- Document Verification cum joining: 25.02.2021 to 27.02.2021 [Tentative]
For more details, click the link below.