Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Technical Officer at TERI, Gurgaon.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development.
About the Job
The position seeks candidate(s) with hands-on laboratory and research experience in nanotechnology/or/nanobiotechnology. The candidate will work closely with group members, laboratory technicians, as well as the other research staffs at TDNBC, TERI, Gurugram.
0 – 2 years
- Candidate must have a Masters/PhD in areas of Nanotechnology/Materials Science/Physics/Chemistry/Life Sciences with at least 60% marks at the Masters- level.
- Hands on experience with laboratory instruments related to nanoscience and biotechnology.
- Must have good organizational, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Willing to work in a collaborative environment with diverse field of researchers.
- Goal-oriented and ability to perform scientific as well as technical tasks.
- Laboratory experiments in nano- and bio-technology.
- Green and biogenic synthesis of nanomaterials.
- Media preparation and maintenance of cultures.
- Characterization of nanomaterials using advanced techniques.
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment
As per the industry norms
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
May 13, 2022