Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Technical Officer at ECIL, Hyderabad.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on 11 April 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics.
No. of Posts
Post Qualification and Experience
A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the following areas:
- Basic Networking Concepts.
- TCP/IP Protocol, Router, Switches & LAN, WAN Technologies.
- Operating System – RHEL, Windows server.
- Router configuration and other networking area like VOIP, Frame Relay multiplexes, OSPF, SNMP.
- Knowledge in VSAT Equipment, Types of Modems & site related works related to Antenna & VSAT.
- Knowledge in the field of RF Communication / IT Hardware & Software / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Network.
- Knowledge of UPS, Isolation Transformer, Electrical Cables & Wiring etc.
Upper Age limit as on 31.05.2021 is 30 years
- Before attending the selection, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfill eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates for interview as also to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information,
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
How to Attend?
- The Interview for Technical Officer on contract will be conducted between 0900 hrs.,to 1100 hrs.,on 05.07.2021 at the respective selection venue indicated above and the eligible candidates should attend with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of self-attested photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
- The selection will be based on performance in interview. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/increase/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection.