Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Technical Lead at Nokia, Chennai.
NOKIA is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa. In 2020, Nokia employed approximately 92,000 people across over 100 countries, did business in more than 130 countries, and reported annual revenues of around €23 billion.
- xPON ONT system level test to make sure the delivery quality in line with customer’s requirement and quality target.
- Analyze customer network topology, application and specific service requirement; design test documents including test strategy, test case list and test specification;
- Build xPON ONT E2E test environment. Execute test case, analyze test result, co-operate with developer on the bug fix, report test result on schedule.
- Follow Quality Process: find, characterize, track and verify defects. Provide detail log to design team if needed.
- Education: Bachelor or above, telecommunication, electronic engineering, computer science, or related major preferred.
- Strong understanding and testing on SIP ,SDP, H248 , T.38.
- Work experience on GPON, 10G PON, DPoE, etc.
- Good knowledge about TCP/IP network and protocols is mandatory.
- Automatic test script writing experience on python and shell is mandatory.
- Strong self-learning and self-study ability.
- Good communication skill.
- Proactive attitude, highly responsible, and self-motivated.
- Good teamwork spirit, effective teamwork skills and willing to contribute to the team’s success.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: