National Institute of Technology Calicut, formerly Regional Engineering College Calicut, is an autonomous, federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by the NIT Act passed by the Parliament of India.
Institute proposes to conduct a walk-in-interview for the selection of Technical Assistant (for a period of eleven months) in the Management Information System at NIT Calicut on contract/temporary basis. This engagement will be purely on a contract basis.
No. of Posts
MCA/B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)
- Two years’ experience in software development/ Maintenance.
- One year of experience in MIS is desirable
- Programming Languages: VB.NET/ C#, CSS,IIS7,HTML, WINDOWS SERVER
- DataBase: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server
Administration and management of Data Server and Web Server, Maintenance of Academic and Administrative Software of the Institute
33 Years as on 01.12.2019
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 20, 900/- (Rupees Twenty thousand and nine hundred only).
How to Attend?
- Interested candidates with the specified qualifications can report for the interview at their own expenses in the office of National Institute of Technology Calicut on 06.12.2019 at 9.30 A.M. with all the certificates and portfolios in original and a set of photocopy. A diagnostic test will be conducted if required (on the same day).
- The candidate should be along with them the completed registration form.