The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) functions as an autonomous scientific society under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India. Besides augmenting core competence, C-MET envisions attainment of self-sufficiency in the sphere of Electronic materials, components and devices to cater to India’s strategic and industrial applications, exploiting indigenous resources of raw materials.
C-MET invites applications from eligible and highly motivated candidates for Walk-in-Interview on 21.01.2020 (TUESDAY) to fill up the following temporary and time-bound positions under MeitY sponsored project entitled “Establishment of Centre of Excellence on E-waste Management”. The positions are purely temporary and are co-terminus with the project duration (i.e. 29.09.2024).
No. of Posts
- First-class in Diploma in Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering OR
- First-class B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry
02 years of industrial experience relevant to the project
Rs. 18,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
Nature of Position
The engagement on the above position is purely temporary and time-bound as mentioned above
Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.01.2020. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHC will be as per Govt. of India norms.
How to Attend?
- Registration for Walk-in-Interview: Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs.
- All the candidates are required to produce original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste, etc at the time of registration. Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form. Only self-attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.
- Candidates are expected to bring their application/bio-data and produce original educational mark sheet & cast certificate etc. at the time of screening.
- In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not collected from colleges/present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities should invariably be produced to the Screening Committee at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Phone: +91-40-27265587, 27267006
For more details, click here.
About the Author