C-MET invites applications from eligible and highly motivated candidates to fill up the following temporary and time bound positions under MeitY sponsored project entitled “Establishment of Centre of Excellence on E-waste Management”
No. of Posts
Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics
Rs. 22,320/- p.m. (consolidated)
Not exceeding 28 years as on the last date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHC will be as per Govt. of India norms. Candidates seeking these relaxations are required to submit photocopies of the certificates entitling them to such relaxations.
Nature of the Posts
- The positions are purely temporary and are co-terminus with the project duration (i.e. 29.09.2024).
- Terms & Condition
- Selection of the candidate is through interview which shall be through digital means.
- Only the eligible candidates will be called for the interview.
- The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format, given hereunder, along with the self-attested photocopies of the documents/certificates in support of the minimum prescribed qualification, experience and age. Only self-attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.
- The envelope containing the duly filled-in application along with requisite documents should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (SP-41) and addressed to Finance & Administrative Officer (SP-41) and sent by post to C-MET at the address given above to reach before the due date stated above.
- List of shortlisted candidates and outcome of the recruitment process shall be displayed on our website only. However, interview call letters will be emailed to the short-listed candidates. Hence the candidates are required to provide the email address which is regularly used and the mobile number which is in operation to receive SMS alerts, if any.
- The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on completion of the project/tenure.
- The selected candidates are required to produce the original educational marks sheet & caste certificate etc. at the time of joining. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not been collected from colleges, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities should invariably be produced at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the issued offer of engagement stands cancelled.
August 30, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Technical Assistant at C-MET, Hyderabad.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: