Barclays invite applications from eligible candidates for the post of Team Manager for its office in Noida.
Barclays plc is a British multinational universal bank, headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by a service company, Barclays Execution Services.
Barclays has made numerous corporate acquisitions, including of London, Provincial and South Western Bank in 1918, British Linen Bank in 1919, Mercantile Credit in 1975, the Woolwich in 2000 and the North American operations of Lehman Brothers in 2008.
About the Opportunity
The incumbent should be familiar with the procedures, policies, products, and services of a financial organization. Demonstrate experience of workflow/queues management and people leadership (preferred).
• Check and allocate all new urgent requests
• Daily buzz discuss previous day recognize high performers and set a target for the current day
• Continue to monitor workflow and urgent requests and reallocate cases accordingly
• Ensure all one to ones are completed on a monthly basis
• Promote Lean and CI
• Ensure all LMS is completed and exceptions raised within a timely manner
• Review Blueworks/ procedures to align with any changes/ required updates
• Risk- Raising case review in an event of complaint or risk event
• Plan following weeks work based on resource availability and WIP
- Team handling/Leadership experience
- In-depth knowledge in Know Your Customer (KYC) process including the ability to perform
- Onboarding /refresh/remediation, across Low, and medium risk client categories
- Expert working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, and PowerPoint skills
- Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in bpo/kpo, experience in KYC/sanctions/adverse media screening
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the job post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: TCPS Analyst at American Express, Gurgaon: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Tamil Language Manager at Google [Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Gurugram]: Apply Now!