Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, formerly Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, is a State technical university of Punjab located in Bathinda, Punjab, India.
Name of Department
- Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering [No. of Posts: 3]
- Mechanical Engineering [No. of Posts: 2]
- Management [No. of Posts: 2]
- Tourism Management [No. of Posts: 1]
- Mathematics [No. of Posts: 1]
Workshop Instructor [No. of Posts: 1]
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering with 3 years experience or National Trade Certificate in Appropriate Trade with 8 years experience in the similar workshop.
Rs. 10300-34800 GP: Rs. 4600
How to Apply
October 4, 2019
Phone: 0164 228 3025
For more information, click here.