JOB POST: Teachers (Nursery) at North Delhi Municipal Corporation [331 Vacancies]: Apply by Jan 15
Online applications are invited from interested and eligible female candidates for engagement to the post of Teacher (Nursery) on contractual basis in the schools of North DMC.
No. of Vacancies
Type of Recruitment
- Senior Secondary Schools ( Class Twelve) Certificate or intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board /Institution/ University
- Diploma / Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programme of the duration of not less than two years or B.Ed (Nursery) from a recognized Institute.
- Must have passed Hindi at Secondary.
- General: 18 – 30 years
- SC : 18 – 35 years
- ST: 18 – 35 years
- OBC: 18 – 33 years
- Others: 18 – 40 years
Fixed Monthly Allowance
Selected List for the contractual engagement will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in academic and professional qualifications. The criteria for preparing merit list will be as per weightage is given below:-
- Secondary Exam – 25% (All subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.25
- Senior Secondary Exam – 45% (Best five subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.45
- Teacher Training Diploma – 30% (All subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.30
- Marks will be calculated up to 2 places of decimal and convention of decimal fractions will be adhered to.
How to Apply?
The eligible and interested candidates may apply only through this link.
- Selected candidates will have to join their duty within a time frame as mentioned in the engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join within the stipulated period his/her claim shall be forfeited and no further correspondence in this regard will be made. No request for extension of joining time will be entertained on any ground whatsoever.
- The candidates so engaged on contractual basis shall not claim salary, allowances, facilities & other benefits accruing to the regular Teachers.
- The candidates so engaged on a contractual basis are not entitled and have no claim whatsoever for regular appointment in the North DMC. This is purely a stop-gap arrangement.
- The candidates so engaged on contract basis shall not file any court case regarding salary & regularization etc. All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
- Website Line Open for Registration:01/01/2020
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 15/01/2020
For more details, click here.
About the Author