Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: Aerospace, Building technologies, Performance Materials & Technologies, and Safety & Productivity Solutions.
Applications are invited for the post of Systems Engineer- II at Honeywell, Pune.
The Engineer position designs building control systems including DDC control system by selecting the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services from the Honeywell product & applications portfolio that will deliver the highest value to the customer while supporting overall Honeywell business objectives.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- BMS/HVAC/F&S Experience Mandate
- Should act as a technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within the agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Review project inputs like tender specification, sales take-offs, mechanical plans etc.
- Participate in kickoffs meetings/ project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification
- Identify potential issues, technical risks and flag them proactively to supervisor
- Prepare / Review technical queries (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to supervisor
- Create hardware submittal which includes valve/damper sizing, controller & field device selection, wiring & interlocks diagrams, the sequence of operation, panel layouts etc.
- Develop application software program & graphics using tools
- Ensure deliverables are prepared with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements
- Ensure defects are monitored and implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Action to prevent recurrence of captured defects
- Provide onsite (abroad) support for engineering/ commissioning
- Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction