Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute is an engineering college located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and one of the oldest engineering colleges in Asia. Founded in 1887 and formerly known as the Victoria Jubilee Technical Institute, it adopted its present name on January 26, 1997.
Walk-in-interview is scheduled in Dean’s Office/Main Office on 27th Sept 2019 to select the candidate for the position of System Engineer, under IT-Infrastructure of the Institute purely on contractual basis for a period of 11 months.
Number of Post
- Candidate having BE/B.Tech (Computer Engg. /IT/ Electronics and Telecommunication ) or M.Sc(Computer/ IT/ Electronics) or MCA
- Skilled in handling network stack, subnets, Hardware and Software related problems.
Consolidated pay Rs 25,000/- per month.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview for the post on Sep 27, 2019.
- List of Documents to be carried for the interview:
– A hard copy of the updated CV
– All-Academic Original and photocopy documents
– Latest Passport size photograph
– Original photo ID (PAN Card / Passport/Aadhar Card)
– Last 3 months Payslips (for experienced candidates)
– Experience & Relieving letters for all the Previous Employment (If applicable)
- Date of Interview: 27th Sept 2019
- Venue: Dean’s office /Main office VJTI
- Reporting Time: 10 am to 12.00 Noon