Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of System Engineer at Wipro, Pune.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020.
- Day to day troubleshooting for Incidents & Problems reported by users and timely update in the ticket logging tool
- Troubleshooting desktop / laptop OS issues
- Installation / re-installation / configuration / Troubleshooting of systems, printers, scanners
- Installation/re-installation/configuration / Troubleshooting of software/applications
- Installation / configuration / Troubleshooting of e-mail client
- Install antivirus software and check virus definition auto updates on desktops / laptops which have failed automatic update
- Install approved patches onto desktops / laptops which have failed automatic update
- Remove virus from respective desktop / laptop
- Handle IMAC’s (pre-approved, low impact – Install, Move, Add and Change)
- OS builds from approved image
- Problem solving Capability in Wipro, IBM, HP and Dell and other vendors laptop/ desktop Hardware
- Ability to quickly analyze & diagnose technical problems
- Problem determination and resolution within SLA’s
- Work with Local & Global Teams
- Proactive and clear communication skills
- Quality and Process Knowledge
- Should be good in client communication skills
- Willing to Work on Shifts based on the projects need
- Desktop/phone setup for projects.
- Reducing repetitive calls.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.