JOB POST: System Analyst and Assistant (Legal) at Central University of Jharkhand: Walk in Interview on Sep 19
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for engagement as purely on Contract basis for the post of SYSTEM ANALYST (against leave vacancy) and ASSISTANT (LEGAL) on consolidated pay.
- B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology or M.Sc. (Computer Science) or M.C.A. with 05 years’ experience in programming and Database management or Network administration in a research/ educational institute or commercial/ service industry establishment of repute. All Degrees shall be from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent.
- Desirable: Adequate experience in Computer Software & other comparable experience in automation in the University system.
- Degree in Law from recognized university or equivalent.
- Preferably two years’ experience as an advocate or experience in dealing in service matters. However, freshers may also apply.
Not exceeding 35 years.
Nature of Position
The engagement shall be made purely on contract basis and can be terminated any time without any notice and will not confer any right for regularization, absorption, permanency or continuation beyond the said date.
- System Analyst: Rs. 35000/-(Thirty-Five Thousand Only)
- Assistant (Legal): Rs. 30,000/-(Thirty Thousand Only)
How to Apply
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for the above-mentioned posts on 19.09.2019 however, the applicants are advised to submit the soft copy of application form in the prescribed format available here to recruitment2019[at]cuj.ac.in.
- Date: Sep 19, 2019
- Registration Time: 10:30 am to 11:30 am
- Venue: Central University of Jharkhand, CTI Campus, Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Brambe, Ranchi-835 205
For more details, click here.
About the Author