Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm
Ericsson, Noida invites Fresh Graduates for the post of Surveillance Engineer.
Surveillance Engineer is typically assigned to work with service quality surveillance/assurance Level 1 Operation activities in an operations organization. The role is to perform the surveillance activities and ensure that all the events on a network get raised to the relevant function within the stipulated time period for restoration/resolution.
- Years of experience: 0-4 years
- Qualifications: Degree in Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Certifications: Any Certification related to Telecom shall be an added advantage.
- Technical and/or functional skills: Good knowledge of service networks / GSM Network / WCDMA network/service applications characteristics and capabilities; Service Performance indicators and their interpretation. Basic Knowledge of services and service applications implementation/integration processes along with Access, Core, Transport & Service Networks.
- Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values / Honesty / Integrity / shall be exhibited
- Handle Alarm Management & ticket management for the assigned Network Services.
- Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched timely (as per the SLA / critical metric) to the field operations organizations.
- Regular follow up on the events with relevant departments working on it as per the MSTOP process.
- Work towards the IPM parameters assigned by the Shift Manager
- To ensure Security is implemented and maintained in accordance with Security and Risk Management directives of the organization
- Alignment to the organizational guidelines & departmental processes & procedures
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.