Applications are invited for the post of Support Program Analyst at Oracle, Bengaluru.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
The GSCO (Global Sales and Consulting Operations) central team has responsibility for Sales Support, Partner Operations and the Quoting process & systems. The Global Sales Support Program Analyst will report to the Global Operations Support Director and will be responsible for identifying trends, making recommendations and managing improvement projects in the Global support team.
The position requires strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to collaborate with internal support managers/teams and other functional groups within the Global Organization
Professional-level English written and verbal skills is essential and experience of the Sales process is an advantage.
- Analyze the support metrics, quoting data to identify trends
- Make recommendations for process and system improvements based on analysis
- Manage improvement projects and report on the results
- Gain a clear understanding of the business priorities and challenges of the Global Sales Reps and Managers
- Keep current on new releases and enhancements & support new application roll-outs.
- Undertake other projects as required
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- High level attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment and prioritize tasks
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to attend calls/meetings with other regions/timezones
- Results orientated
- Knowledge of the Oracle Sales Process and tools
- Advanced Excel skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.