Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Support Associate at SAP, Bangalore.
SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, that develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is especially known for its ERP software.
What we can offer you
- Career progression – At SAP we are known for offering employees the tools and support to develop in their career.
- Training – each employee will have a development plan that involves a mixture of on-the-job learning and knowledge-based training.
- Supportive environment – we encourage expression, collaboration, individuality and diversity – you will work with global teams spanning a range of nationalities and languages.
- Working on world class cloud products and services – enhancing your technical and SAP knowledge.
Expectation and Tasks
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyse and resolve customer Incidents by means of knowledge databases (SAP Notes service, solved incidents and documentation) and verification of software customising entries and hardware parameters.
- Report errors and identify possible resolution to development support
- Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries
- Provide Mission Critical Support on weekend and evening shift as scheduled
- Share knowledge within a global team
- Create content for and maintain the technical knowledge databases
- Create check tools and workarounds for customers’ issues
- Create supportability and analysis tools for customer use
A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business Information Systems, Engineering, Science or a related discipline is required.
Skills and Competencies
- An early adopter mindset and the ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Strong collaboration skills and a flexible approach to working in teams
- Bias toward action, initiative and a focus on business strategies
- Systematic, communicative, and creative focus
- Excellent customer focus & English communication skills (oral and written)
- Enjoy and derive satisfaction from communicating with customers
- Strong ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues
- Ability to successfully troubleshoot and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions
- Looking for 1 – 3 years experience
- Relevant work experience in an IT related consulting/support/development role is an added advantage
- Willingness to learn ABAP and Fiori with good coding knowledge in any Language
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.