Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of Sub-Inspector. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and/or Interview.
No. of Vacancies: 10 posts.
- Should have a Degree from a recognized University.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages, viz. Nepali, Sikkimese, Bhutia, Lepcha or Limbooo.
- Should have valid local Employment Card.
- Between 18 years and 25 years (As on 28.02.2018).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-Rs. 38000 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3800/-
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: 30 Apr, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.