Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Study Physician at JIPMER, Puducherry.
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is a medical school located at Pondicherry, the capital of the Union Territory of Puducherry, in India.
“Phase III Multicentre, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy of Probiotic Supplementation for Prevention of Neonatal Sepsis in 0-2 Months old Low Birth Weight Infants in India”
- MBBS/ DCH/MD /DNB (Pediatrics).
- Should be able to communicate fluently in Tamil, take consent from parents and recruit infants.
- Should coordinate field visits, data entry and staff management.
- Should have basic computer skills.
- Should have leadership qualities.
- Experience in Research/clinical trials.
Rs 63,625/- per month consolidated.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their application by email only mentioning in subject line
“Application for the Study Physician (ProSPoNS Study)”.
- Email for sending application: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/Interview. The short list will be posted on the JIPMER website approximately by 7-8-2021. No individual communications for Written test/Interview will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview.
- Benefit of provident fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
- Additional documents to be enclosed in the email: Colour photograph (scanned image); Proof for date of birth; Proof of residence – Adhar / driving licence; Qualification and experience certificates.
Dr. Adhisivam B
Principal Investigator – ProSPoNS study
Department of Neonatology
JIPMER, Pondicherry 605006.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Site Occupation Health Physician at Procter & Gamble [Multiple Locations]: Applications Open