Banaras Hindu University, formerly Central Hindu College, is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1916 by Madan Mohan Malaviya, with co-operation from Annie Besant. With over 30,000 students residing in campus, it is the largest residential university in Asia.
Applications are invited for the vacant posts of Staff Nurses (General- 4; OBC- 1) under National Health Mission sponsored Operationalizatron of Sick Newborn Care Unit (SNCU) in the Department of Pediatrics, IMS, BHU, Varanasi under the Scheme No. 5064. The post is temporary, contractual and co-terminus with the scheme.
No. of Posts
The candidate should have a Diploma in Nursing (GNMy B.Sc. Nursing and registered with the State Nursing Council. Female candidates will be prefered. The upper age limit for the post is 45 years.
Candidate having experience of working in Newborn Cars Unit for 1 year or having undergone 4 days FBNC training will be given preference.
A fixed remuneration of Rs. 20,500.00 per month.
How to Apply?
- Candidate should fill the application form and send the relevant documents certificates along with one copy of recent photograph through e-mail only.
- Interested candidates should send their application through e-mail at secnbcnupv[at]smail.cam by 10/05/2020, 5:00 PM.
- The details of the examination are as follows:
- Date and time of written examination: 14/05/2020, 10:00 AM
- Venue of written examination: New Lecture Theatre Complex, IMS, BHU
- Date of skill test: 14/05/2020, 02:00 PM
- Venue of skill test: Ground Floor, NICU/SNCU, S.S. Hospital, BHU
May 10, 2020
For more details, click here.