Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and its associated Hakeem Abdul Hameed Centenary Hospital located at Guru Ravidas Marg, New Delhi- 110062 requires staff Nurses on contract basis.
HAHC Hospital is a 530 bedded, modern, state-of-the-art teaching hospital. It is named after its founder, Hakim Abdul Hamid & was built with full financial support of HNF and attached to the Medical College in 2010-11.
Eligibility of the Candidates
- B.Sc. Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Registration with Delhi Nursing Council
Initially for a period of one year.
Salary ranging between Rs 20,000 /- to Rs 28,000/- per month depending on their experience.
How to Attend?
- Interested candidates may appear before Selection Committee on Scheduled date and time.
- The Candidates are advised to bring two copies of their latest CV and original certificates along with one set of attested photocopies and two passport size photographs.
- Date: Tuesday (03.08.2021)
- Registration Timing: 8:00 a.m. —- 10:00 a.m.
- Walk –in-Interview: 10:00 a.m. —- 1:00 p.m.
- Venue: Surgery Demo Room, Ground Floor, New Building
For enquiries: contact: email@example.com and contact no. 8860078570, Nursing HR, 6th Floor, New Block.