Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Staff Engineer, SSD Firmware Dev at Micron, Bengaluru.
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix.
- 3-10 Years in Embedded Firmware Storage/SSD would be a strong plus.
- Strong firmware design and debug experience using assembly and C programming.
- Knowledge of SSD flash translation layer, wear leveling, garbage collection.
- Knowledge of mass storage interfaces such as SATA, SAS, NVMe (optional but strong plus).
- High level of skill in problem recreation and trapping, and in identifying performance critical algorithms for optimization.
- Strong skill in ARM development tools and IDE such as Eclipse
- Ability to scope and estimate development effort.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team, able to multitask effectively in fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of digital hardware design (optional but plus).
- Experience in test equipment such as oscilloscopes and logic/bus analyzers (good to have).
BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills and maintain positive relationships.
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, and a dedicated colleague.
- Collaborate effectively in a dynamic team environment.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Staff Engineer, SSD Firmware Dev at Micron, Bengaluru.
You might also be interested in: