Applications are invited for the posts of Staff Assistant at The A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Vijayawada.
The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB), Vijayawada, is a Scheduled State Cooperative Bank for the State of Andhra Pradesh. Consequent on reorganization of the State of Andhra Pradesh, the Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank has been reorganized/reconsituted into TSCAB and residual Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited.
No. of Vacancies
- 35 Vacancies. [OC: 14(G:8; W: 6); BC: 12(G: 10; W: 2); SC: 6(G: 4; W: 2); ST: 2(G: 2); EXS: 1(G: 1)]
- Total: G: 25; W: 10.
- Abbreviations stand for: (OC – Open Competition; BC – Backward Classes; SC – Scheduled Caste;
ST – Scheduled Tribe; PC – Physically Challenged; EXS – Ex-servicemen; VI – Visually impaired; HI –
Hearing Impaired; G-General and W-Women)
- The Scale of Pay for the post of Staff Assistant at present (on par with IBA scales) is Rs.17900 –1000/3 – 20900 – 1230/3 – 24590 – 1490/4– 30550 – 1730/7 – 42660 – 3270/1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920 (20 stages) plus nine stagnation increments at the rate of Rs.1990/-, at a frequency of 2 years from the dates of reaching the maximum of their scales.
- Approximate Gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay is Rs.32,854/- (as at June 2021) plus other allowances applicable such as Conveyance Allowance, Newspaper allowance, Telephone Bill reimbursement, Medical Allowance etc., and other benefits such as Contributory PF, Medical Reimbursement, Leave Encashment, LTC, Medical Aid, etc.
- Candidate should be a local candidate of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Above 20 years – Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.06.1993 and later than 01.06.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation:
- SC: 5 years.
- BC: 3 years.
- Physically Challenged – General Category Candidates: 10 years.
- Physically Challenged – SC/ST Category Candidates: 15 years.
- Physically Challenged – BC Category Candidates: 13 years.
- Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service rendered + 3 years, subject to maximum of 45 years.
- Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen (Belonging to BC Category): Actual period of service rendered + 6 years, subject to maximum of 45 years.
- For ex-servicemen/Disabled Ex-servicemen (Belonging to SC/ST Categories): Actual period of service rendered + 8 years, subject to maximum of 50 years.
- Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried: 9 years, subject to a maximum age limit of 35 years for General and 38 years for BC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
- In-service candidates of Cooperative/Commercial bank: In case of person who has been in continuous service in any Cooperative/Commercial Banks and joined its service before he attained 28 years, the restrictions as regarding age shall be relaxed by the period of such service in the Co-operative/Commercial bank.(Subject to a maximum age limit of 33 years for General and 36 years for BC & 38 years for SC/ST candidates.)
- Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 40% or above.
- Proficiency in Telugu language is desired.
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge.
- SC/ST/PC/EXS Rs. 500/-
- General/BC Rs.700/-
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Examination.
How to Apply?
- Candidates to go to the Bank website e (www.apcob.org) click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Detailed Guidelines/ Procedures for:
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Document Scan and Upload
Click here for the official notification for the posts of Staff Assistant at The A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Vijayawada.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: