JOB POST: SRF and Young Professional-II at ICAR-National Research Centre on Pig, Guwahati [3 Vacancies]: Walk in Interview on Nov 16, 27
The midterm appraisal committee constituted by ICAR in 1990 to review the work of the All India Coordinated Centres on Pig recommended the establishment of one National Research Centre on Pig preferably in the North-Eastern part of the country where 28% of country’s pig population is distributed. Following the recommendation, ICAR approved the establishment of one NRC on pig at Rani, Guwahati, Assam towards the fag end of the IX five year plan.
No. of Post
- SRF: 01
- Young professional II: 02
- SRF: MVSc in Microbiology/ Medicine/ Public Health/ Pathology/Parasitology/Biotechnology OR Masters Degree in Biotechnology (With 4/ 5 years Bachelor’s Degree) OR Masters Degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree with NET qualification and 2 years of research experience. Experience in molecular techniques or
- Young professional II: Master of Science/ Master of Commerce with working knowledge of computers. Preference will be given to the candidate having diploma in computer and working experience with Govt. offices.
- SRF: Rs. 31000.00 per month + HRA for 1st and 2nd Year & Rs. 35000.00 per month + HRA for 3rd year.
- Young professional II: Rs. 25000/- (P.M) Fixed
- SRF: The maximum age limit for the post is age limit: 35 years for men; 40 years for women age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules
- Young professional II: The minimum age should be 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
- SRF: ICAR National Research Centre on Pig, Rani, Guwahati will hold a Walk-in-Interview on 16.11.2019 at 11 AM for selection of one post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) purely on a temporary basis under ICAR funded “All India Network Project on neonatal mortality in farm animals (AINP-NM)’’
- Young professional II: ICAR-National Research Centre on Pig, Rani, Guwahati will hold a Walk-in-interview on 27.11.2019 at 11:00 AM onwards for selection of Young Professional II purely on short term contract basis
For details about Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Post, click here.
For details about Young Professional II Post, click here.
About the Author