The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body’s defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention.
Applications are invited for the positions of Senior Research Fellow (Project) & Project Assistant.
“Plasma fractionation process for production of albumin, immunoglobulin and other products for therapeutic uses” funded by BIRAC
No. of Posts
- Senior Research Fellows: 02
- Project Assistants: 02
- Senior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc in Biological Sciences with two years of research experience, the candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST guidelines.
- Project Assistant: Graduation in Engineering/Medicine/Pharma or Graduation in Science with a minimum of one year experience.
The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute rules, depending upon qualifications & experience, and they will be required to work at BIBCOL, Bulandshahr, UP.
- Senior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
- Project Assistant: Rs. 22,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Senior Research Fellow (Project): Candidates with exposure to immunological assay, adjuvants and vaccine delivery system.
- Project Assistant: Protein over expression in bacterial syst purification using chromatographic techniques, biochemical characterization, and structure based inhibitor design.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply directly, in the prescribed format, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Dec 15, 2019
Project Investigator and Email ID: Dr Amulya K. Panda (amulya[at]nii.ac.in)