Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
The candidate will jointly work with Dr. Lalan Kumar, Assistant Professor, Deptt. of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi and Dr. Suriya Prakash M, Assistant Professor, Deptt. of Physiology, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Wearable soft robotics for Upper Limb Muscle Power Augmentation with BMI interface-A proof of concept study (RP03830G)
Department of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
Department of Applied Mechanics
Duration of the Project
Up to 26/11/2020
- Medical candidate: MBBS/BDS 1st class and a minimum of 2 years of research experience after MBBS/BDS.
- Non-medical candidate: MTech. (Biomedical Engineering)/ M.Sc. (Physiology/Medical Physiology/Neuroscience/Life Sciences/Zoology) 1st class, a minimum of 2 years of research experience after M.Tech./ M.Sc. and NET/GATE* qualification
- Applicants with less than 2 years’ experience in relevant areas shall be considered for JRF position with proportionate salary as per rule. Preferred Experience: Experience in acquisition and analysis of human EEG and EMG signals, Proficiency in MATLAB/C++/Python, Knowledge of toolbox such as EEGLAB, Fieldtrip and Brain Storm.
Rs.35,000/-pm plus HRA @ 24% OR Rs.31,000/-p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants need to submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Lalan Kumar at email id: lkumar[at]ee.iitd.ac.in.
- The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 30/05/2020 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
May 30, 2020
For more details, click here.