Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Sr. Project Technical Assistant at IIT Bombay.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public technical and research university located in Powai in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. IIT Bombay was founded in 1958. In 1961, the Parliament decreed IITs as Institutes of National Importance.
Nanoelectronics Network for Research and Application (NNetRA)
About the Project
NNETRA is an initiative by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology to push the frontiers of Nanoelectronics through basic research in this field, to engage in Nanoelectronics device and system
No. of Posts
Essential Qualifications & Experience
BE/BTech in Computer Science or IT with a good academic record. Must have at least 60% in classes 10th and 12th.
- The candidate should be highly creative, imaginative and willing to learn with a can-do attitude.
- Strong knowledge of PHP. Must have done some development in PHP.
- Manage web servers and have good knowledge of LAMPP and XAMPP.
- Very good knowledge databases especially mysql and sql server.
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team-player and self-motivated.
Software Development, Software maintenance, managing web servers, Installing and managing Hardware and equipment, interacting with other team members of the project and day to day troubleshooting
Level L1: Salary range from Rs.30000 to Rs 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Nov 5, 2021
- The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at his/ her own expenses.