Bosch India is seeking to hire an eligible candidate for the job role of Sr. Officer for its office in Bengaluru.
About the Company
Robert Bosch GmbH commonly known as Bosch is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen. The company was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886. Bosch is 92% owned by Robert Bosch Stiftung, a charitable institution.
Bosch’s core operating areas are spread across four business sectors: mobility (hardware and software), consumer goods (including household appliances and power tools), industrial technology (including drive and control), and energy and building technology.
They are looking for a creative, self-driven individual who is constantly thinking about the content (editorial, photography, and video) and how to best tell micro-stories in the digital space.
- Create a social media content plan and come up with new campaign ideas in line with the brand strategy.
- Write, edit, and publish original posts per week.
- Help plan and conceptualize themes and videos, in line with the social media calendar.
- Find stories within the company that is worth telling.
- Work directly with the design team to brainstorm successful new social media properties and content ideas.
- Preparing reports with key performance indicators.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 1-2 years experience in social media. Digital content experience preferred
- A flair for writing and meticulous editing skills.
- An original and intelligent take on social media content.
- Knowledge of social media schedulers and analytics.
- Digital marketing and SEO basics.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the job post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You may also be interested in